Enjoy Discreet, Accelerated Orthodontics with Fastbraces®
Dentist in Irving, TX
Are you near Irving and wish you had straighter teeth but are put off by the thought of two to three years of traditional braces? If so, Fastbraces® from Dr. Lee at Kids & Grownups Dental might be the perfect solution. The unique Fastbraces® process can reduce treatment times that are typically measured in years to just months or weeks!
Decreased treatment time is not the only benefit of Fastbraces®. They also offer a ceramic clear bracket option that is barely visible. If you have been avoiding fixing your smile because you thought you would have to endure years of a “metal mouth” appearance, you owe it to yourself to talk to Dr. Lee about Fastbraces®.
What is FASTBRACES® Technology and what are its benefits?
FASTBRACES® is for teenagers and adult patients who are looking to straighten their teeth comfortably but don’t want to wait years for quality results or cut corners for speed. This high quality technology helps straighten teeth really fast, even in about 100 days, without compromising treatment because what’s right for a beautiful smile (the way the teeth look) comes with what’s right for a beautiful bite (the way teeth touch)! FASTBRACES® is used in countries all over the world and is available in discreet tooth colored esthetic clear or metal braces that are comfortable and deliver beautiful results fast and safely. That’s because the technology behind the FASTBRACES® patented methods and treatment utilizes only one high tech nickel titanium wire from start to finish that helps restore the morphology of healthy bone around the crooked teeth gently and easily as they become straight. That’s why the key benefit to using FASTBRACES® is that, for many patients, treatment is completed in about 100 days. The speedy alignment of teeth with FASTBRACES® Technology also helps patients receive excellent value by requiring fewer visits to the doctor office making it less expensive than other types of orthodontic treatment.
Benefits of FASTBRACES®
· Really fast treatment
· Safe and comfortable
· Fewer visits
· Less expensive
What are the advantages of straighter teeth? There are a number of advantages of having a straight, beautiful smile:
- Improved Appearance– You only get one chance to make a first impression, and often the first thing people notice about you is your smile. Correcting crooked teeth is a great way to improve your appearance, and put your best foot forward.
- Corrected Speech Impediments– Misaligned or crooked teeth can impact speech patterns. Correcting these problems can result in the reduction or elimination of certain speech impediments.
- Fewer Headaches– Uneven wear puts pressure on the jaw, resulting in chronic headaches. If you have been suffering from jaw-related headaches, correcting a misaligned bite may provide the relief you have been looking for.
- Improved Gum Health– Having a proper bite decreases the chance of recession of the gum tissue. That can reduce associated bone loss, and also help prevent the potential loss of teeth.
- Decreased Plaque Build-up– Straight teeth trap less food, making it easier to brush and floss. Correcting misaligned teeth can be a great boost to your oral health regimen.
- Increased Self-esteem– Many people are self-conscious about crooked teeth. Often that affects their attitude about meeting new people, making them overly concerned about hiding their smile. Straightening your teeth is a great way to feel better about the way you look, making you more confident at work, school, and in social situations.
Before and After Photos
THE FASTBRACES® DIFFERENCE
Traditional dental braces are typically square in shape, and usually move only the crown of your tooth during the first year of treatment. The root of the tooth is moved towards its final position in the second year of treatment, requiring approximately two years to complete the entire process.
Fastbraces® differ in that they cause movement of the roots of the teeth to the targeted position from the start of treatment. This means we can complete your treatment in just months or weeks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Since Fastbraces® differ from traditional braces, many people have questions about how they work. Here are a few answers to some of the more common questions we receive:
WHO CAN WEAR FASTBRACES®?
They are designed to work on most children, teenagers, and adults. If the doctor finds you are not a good candidate, we may recommend MTM® Clear Aligners.
ARE FASTBRACES® PAINFUL?
Any time you modify the positioning or alignment of your teeth – whether with Fastbraces® or traditional braces – there is some level of discomfort. But since Fastbraces® reposition both the root and crown of your teeth simultaneously, they tend to cause less discomfort than regular braces.
HOW LONG BEFORE I WILL SEE RESULTS FROM FASTBRACES®?
Unlike traditional braces that require two or three years to show results, Fastbraces® deliver straighter smiles to most patients much more quickly. In fact, a number of people have seen tremendous improvements from treatment with Fastbraces® in as little as 20 weeks!
ARE CLEAR BRACKETS AN OPTION WITH FASTBRACES®?
Absolutely! Fastbraces® does offer a clear bracket option. Clear braces do increase both the cost and length of treatment, but if you want to correct your smile in the least noticeable way possible, please ask Dr. Lee about clear brackets during your visit.
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH FASTBRACES®?
To see if you are a candidate for Fastbraces®, call our dental office in Irving and schedule an appointment with Dr. J. Joshua Lee. Our office number is 972-255-4164, and we will be glad to set up an appointment time that is convenient for you.